In order to apply you must:
• Be 16 to 25 years of age
• Submit an example of your work
• Be willing to commit to attending various institutions in the West London Area
• Be motivated, enthusiastic and have initiative
• Be willing to learn and apply your knowledge
• Be willing to adapt to different roles and communicate with a range of people
Entry requirements are NOT based on any academic achievement. The only requirement is for the applicant to be from 16 to 25 years of age and be able to demonstrate creative talent by submitting an example of any type of design work. This work can be any of the following: 3D/Graphic design/Urban Artwork; Web design; Photography; Film; Fashion; Sound and Music; Creative writing and presentation. We will also consider any coursework submitted as part of a specific qualification and any work experience gained in the industry. (See previous work done by students on the pilot course).
All recruited candidates will have the opportunity to be part of a cutting edge team, develop skills in a professional environment and experience the use of some of the best technologies available in the design industry.
Applicants will also:
- Have the opportunity to be part of a Creative Design Process
- Obtain accreditation towards the diploma in Art & Design
- Have exposure to the key concepts in running a Business
- Gain industry experience in Design
- Take part in innovative and creative marketing strategies including event management
- Have an opportunity to lead and manage a small team of young designers in applicable field
Registration for the September 2019 program is Now Open. Click here to Apply.
Deadline & Selection process
The Deadline for Applications is 26th August 2011.
In September 30 applicants will be invited to attend an interview. From these, 15 candidates will be chosen with the full range of design skills to form the first annual YDT leadership group.
The programme will commence in September 2019.
For more information, please e-mail email@example.com